If the application contains information that’s different from what’s on the packaging, there are several possible explanations:
- The product’s ingredients were changed by the manufacturer, and Yuka has not yet entered this new formulation.
- It’s a product that needs to be reconstituted with water or milk (example: potato flakes, dehydrated soup, etc.). In this case, the products usually display values per 100 g of gross product. However, this type of product should be rated on the basis of 100g or 100ml of reconstituted product as it would actually be consumed. The values displayed in the application therefore correspond to the calculation of the reconstituted product’s values.
- Incorrect information was entered in the application.
If the information is incorrect, you have two options:
1) Correct the information directly in the application. Click here for more details.
2) Report the error directly via the product sheet in the application. It will be corrected as soon as possible.